- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Suitable for DIABETICS
- They are prepared by chopping the whole oat groat into several pieces. This process keeps each part of the grain, including the bran, endosperm, and germ, mostly intact.
- Our oats are High in Cholesterol lowering fibre called Beta glucan in comparison to other varieties of Oats. This soluble fiber plays an important role in heart health & proper digestion. It also supplies small amounts of several other essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, folate, zinc, and selenium.
- Good to be consumed as morning breakfast or take away while you are at work to keep you energised for hours; excellent for growing teenagers school going children and children / adults training for sports and gym workouts as it releases slow and steady energy for steady physical exercise.