1. I need help with my order, when can I call you?
You can call us anytime between 10 am – 6 pm (Monday – Saturday).
2. Can I place my order on the phone?
Yes, you can either call or WhatsApp us on our customer care number +91 93233 30596.
3. Can I place my order on WhatsApp on Sunday?
Yes, you can place your order on WhatsApp on Sunday, or on any public holiday. However, your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
4. How will I make my payment if I place my order on the phone?
Once you place your order, you will receive an invoice. Then, you can make the payment via Google Pay or bank transfer.
5. When will I receive my order?
We strive to deliver your products as soon as possible. To that end, we work with multiple courier partners to ensure the most efficient delivery to your doorstep.
6. I have not received all the products I ordered, what do I do?
Please contact us via email or our customer care number, and we will refund or replace your product.
7. Why are you charging for shipping?
We are not a commercial brand but a small boutique brand. These rates are as actuals charged by the shipping company based on the pincode and weight of the products.
8. How do I know when my order is dispatched?
You will receive updates on your registered email address and phone number right from when your order is packed.
9. How can I cancel my order?
Please read the cancellation policy.
10. The product I received this time looks different from what I received last time. Why is this so?
Our products come from farms all over the country. The geographical location, climate, temperature and humidity all contribute to the look and flavour of the product. Our produce is natural and not engineered.
11. I think there is a quality issue with my product, can I return it?
We do not use any kind of chemicals or preservatives to store or increase the shelf life of our organic produce. As a result, our handmade products are vulnerable to changes in temperature and humidity. Similarly, we do not use any chemicals to ward away pests. To prevent infestation, we dry our grains in the sun or use neem leaves. If you happen to see any grain weevil please remove it manually.
We hope our customers understand that organic food will not look like factory-perfect grains. As a brand, we thrive on the trust our customers place in the authenticity of our products. However, if you are still dissatisfied please contact us and we will do our best to keep you happy and satisfied.
12. What safety measures are you taking during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Our Organik Tree, we are very particular about hygiene and cleanliness. Since the beginning of the pandemic, all our staff thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water routinely through the day. They change into freshly sanitised clothes as they come to work. They wear masks, gloves, headgear and socks. Ample amount of sanitizer is available to them at all times.