- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Low in calories high in Protein.
- Quinoa is one of the world’s most popular health foods
- Quinoa is gluten-free
- high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.
- t is also high in fiber magnesium B-vitamins iron potassium calcium phosphorus vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.
- We grind our flour in small batches every week so that it retains the freshness and the nutrient quality of the wholesome grain
- Use cooked fluffy quinoa as a substitute for rice pasta Upma pulao biryani or add to your salad to make a complete meal of your salad for weight maintenance; Enjoy as breakfast porridge to keep you full for long hours.