- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using vegetable compost neem cakes
- NO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES & PRESERVATIVES
- Refrigeration recommended.
- Compared to rice and wheat, Sorghum has a higher content of calcium. It also packed with iron protein and fibre.
- High in Antioxidant, reduces the risk of infectious diseases as they restrict the entry of free radicals into the body.
- Gives you a sense of satiety and keeps you full for a longer time ; Reduces hunger.
- Consume directly with milk nuts and our seeds like halim chia flax
- make savoury poha with onion potato and other vegetables Do not soak the flakes for poha but just run it once under the tap to make it damp
- make cookies, pizza base or the a crunchy coating for your cutlets and tikkis.