- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using vegetable compost neem cakes
- NO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES & PRESERVATIVES
- Refrigeration recommended.
- High in fiber, low glycemic Index, All millet flakes are diabetic friendly.
- Bajra is a long-acting source of energy that keeps you full for a longer time.
- WEIGHTLOSS food. According to nutritional experts, the amino acids present in bajra are readily available and comparatively easily digestible than wheat grains.
- Jowar has a higher content of calcium. It also packed with iron, protein and fibre.
- Gives you a sense of satiety and keeps you full for a longer time ; Reduces hunger.
- Betaine in wheat known to minimize chronic inflammation, cognitive decline, osteoporosis. Fortunately we have another way to use ragi, bajra, jowar & wheat as your breakfast flakes or make savoury poha.ORGANIC Ragi is extremely helpful in WEIGHTLOSS. The Richest source of calcium. Excellent for growing children. Natural relaxant.
- Consume directly with milk, nuts and our seeds like halim, chia, flax.
- Make savoury poha with onion potato and other vegetables. Do not soak the flakes for poha but just run it once under the tap to make it damp.
- Make cookies, pizza base or the a crunchy coating for your cutlets and tikkis.