- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Stabilises Blood Sugar and has Low Glycemic Index
- Assists in WEIGHT LOSS.
- Prevention of DIABETES, lowers cholesterol, manages constipation.
- Great source of iron, folate, sodium, potassium.
- Can be eaten along with rice or even roti
- The best thing is that it can be boiled and eaten directly
- It can be consumed as chat with chopped onions tomatoes green chilli or can also be added to your salad
- It can be boiled and then ground add onion green chilli green coriander form into tikki and shallow fry on tawa to enjoy a yummy healthy snack for children or adults.