- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K content present in chickpeas all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Rich in both types of fibre soluble and insoluble chickpeas escort the trapped bile acids out of the body and lower cholesterol levels thereby contributing to cardiovascular health
- Studies have shown that type 1 diabetics who consume high-fiber diets have lower blood glucose levels and type 2 diabetics may have improved blood sugar lipids and insulin levels.
- Our kabuli chana makes amazing hummus
- Can be eaten along with rice or even roti
- The best thing is that it can even be eaten directly after boiling
- It can be consumed as chat with chopped onions tomatoes green chilli or can also be added to your salads
- It can be boiled and then ground add onion green chilli green coriander form into tikki and shallow fry on tawa to enjoy a yummy healthy snack for children or adults.