- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- High in easily available PROTEIN and CALCIUM
- Sprout Matki before consuming to make it more nutritious.
- Moth beans also supply vitamin B zinc sodium copper iron manganese phosphorous potassium calcium and magnesium too.
- Matki can be eaten along with rice or even roti
- The best thing is that it can even be eaten directly after boiling
- It can be consumed as sprouts with chopped onions tomatoes green chilli or can also be added to your salads
- It can be boiled and then ground add onion green chilli green coriander form into tikki and shallow fry on tawa to enjoy a yummy healthy snack for children or adults.