- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using vegetable compost neem cakes
- NO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES & PRESERVATIVES
- Refrigeration recommended.
- Rich in insoluble fibre that helps digestion; relieves CONSTIPATION
- Studies suggest that bajra has disease protecting properties Not only does bajra lower the risk of development of diabetes in healthy individuals but also increases insulin sensitivity making it a suitable cereal option for those who are diabetic.
- According to nutritional experts the amino acids present in bajra are readily available and comparatively easily digestible than wheat grains
- Gives you a sense of satiety and keeps you full for a longer time ; Reduces hunger.
- Consume directly with milk nuts and our seeds like halim chia flax
- make savoury poha with onion potato and other vegetables Do not soak the flakes for poha but just run it once under the tap to make it damp
- make cookies, pizza base or the a crunchy coating for your cutlets and tikkis.