- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals like Thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, Vitamin E, phosphorus, manganese, iron and potassium. It is high in essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and methionine, making them a high-quality protein.
- Healthier substitute of wheat roti chapati or rice; Cook it like rice and relish without guilt
- Millets are inherently GLUTEN FREE.
- Known to be useful in strengthening bones.
- It also can be used for livestock feed. It is easily digestible and gluten-free. It can be ground into flour, used to make chapati, parantha or bake bread, pao etc.