- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Anti cholesterol, anti hypertension, weight management
- DIABETIC FRIENDLY: It slows down sugar absorption into the bloodstream which helps prevent over-eating
- It helps regulate your blood sugar levels
- High in anti oxidants.Millets are inherently GLUTEN FREE.
- Rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc
- High amount of lecithin and is excellent for strengthening the nervous
- Complex carbohydrates
- Since it’s high in fiber content which helps in regular bowel movement by flushing toxins out of the body
- It is rich in minerals like iron and copper
- Due to this it helps to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol and keeps the immune system strong as well
- Healthier substitute of wheat roti chapati or rice
- Cook it like rice and relish without guilt
- cookies, flour, idlis, pulao, khichri, tikkies