- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Our hand chosen Amaranth is high in calcium phosphorus iron magnesium potassium Good for bone health and a healthy digestive tract Good for heart and cardiovascular health
- Its a natural WEIGHT LOSS food
- Some of the most unique health benefits of amaranth include its ability to stimulate growth and repair reduce inflammation prevent certain chronic diseases boost bone strength lower blood pressure improve the immune system reduce the appearance of varicose veins maintain healthy hair and ease weight loss efforts
- You can pop your own amaranth pops on a hot pan Pop in small quantities at a time; Popping amaranth is an art and takes time to learn and get the hang of it.
- You can soak and cook amaranth
- 1 portion of amaranth : 3portion water Boil or cook in a low flame pressure cooker for 7 min Use fluffy cooked amaranth as porridge or with vegetables or on salads
- healthy replacement for rice pasta.