- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Our mustard seeds are high in magnesium content
- A little touch of mustard to your fish can boost the constituting omega-3 content.
- Skin Benefits Of Mustard Seeds
- Mustard seeds are a natural scrub. You can add it to either lavender or rose essential oil Use this mix to scrub your face and exfoliate dead skin
- Mustard seeds used with aloe vera gel can act as a great combination to hydrate your skin It removes all impurities from your face and nourishes it from within Slows ageing.
- Its used very liberally in cooking Its flavour goes very well with jeera ginger green chilli turmeric
- It adds warmth and heat to the dishes.