- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Regular consumption of Kasuri Methi helps keep cholesterol levels in check; It helps in relieving gastric digestion and intestine related problems; Fenugreek leaves help in keeping the body’s blood lipids at the normal levels; It helps in controlling the metabolism of glucose and hence prevents type-2 diabetes.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- IMMUNITY BUILDER: Make a kadha or concoction of organic turmeric pd, methi pd, ginger pd, moringa or wheat grass pd mix organic jaggery powder or stevia pd and consume luke warm.
- USE it crushed in choley shahi paneer chicken or any indian / mughlai dish
- It transforms the flavour of the dish to its ultimate taste. It enhances a lot of to roti parantha puri mathri thepla.
- Kasuri Methi ; dried fenugreek leaves has almost the same nutritional benefits as that of fresh leaves
- Kasuri Methi is a good source of dietary fiber high in protein content and is rich in iron.
- Also it is low in calories which means it can fit into any diet
- The mineral and vitamins present in the leaves include calcium zinc phosphorus riboflavin carotene thiamine niacin and vitamin C.