- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Add 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds to approx 3 glasses of water and bring it to a boil;You could also add our organic ajwain for better results Once the water turns brown turn off the gas and cover the vesse
- Allow the decoction to cool down to room temperature. Drink this tea three times a day to improve digestion and to help resolve minor stomach aches.
- Relieves constipation & cold prevents anaemia Great for pregnant mothers; To sharpen your memory chew on a few roasted seeds every day.
- Make a kadha or concoction of organic turmeric pd, jeera, ajwain, methi pd, ginger pd, moringa or wheat grass pd mix organic jaggery powder or stevia pd and consume luke warm
- Excellent source of iron manganese phosphorus
- It has a spicy sweet aroma and is very readily used in Indian cooking to baghar the lentils
- its also added to many appetisers and beverages
- Roasted and ground jeera provides a beautiful flavour when added to curd chhaas vegetables kabuli chana.