- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- One of the richest source of plant based PROTEIN, high in fiber, imbued with essential amino acids including phenylalanine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine and arginine.
- Cooked moong dal along with jaggery and milk is used in Tamil Nadu to make an elaichi-tinged kheer
- Soaked moong dal can be used to make vegetable fritters.
- Soaked Moong dal can be made into pancakes / cheela Grind soaked dal ginger green chilli salt green coriander.
- ORGANIC Moong Dal Chilka Split can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions tomatoes chillies and ginger-garlic paste and then tempered with jeera in ghee and enjoyed as dal Split lentils don’t hold their shape well so they’re often cooked into soups or purées It can be soaked in water and ground into a batter for dal dosa or uttappam.