- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Black-eyed peas also known as black-eyed beans are among the most nourishing in the legume family
- Their 5 grams of protein represents 9 percent of the recommended daily intake for men and 11 percent for women.
- High-fiber food black-eyed pea consumption can help prevent CONSTIPATION; Prevents ANEMIA lowers BP boosts skin & EYE health.
- They make a good addition to soups stews and salads and are also a healthy side dish; It can be boiled and then ground add onion green chilli green coriander form into tikki and shallow fry on tawa to enjoy a yummy healthy snack for children or adults