- Grown & procured from the local farms
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using vegetable compost neem cakes
- NO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES & PRESERVATIVE
- Natural deep purple colour.
- Our kokum is not chemically processed. The juice of kokum is not discarded, in fact it is soaked in its own juices for many days & many times so that all the nutrients are retained. It is a long & labour intensive process. LIMITED STOCK.
- Powerful antioxidant helps to combat well known diseases caused by free radical damage; Promotes cell regeneration & maintains the cell of different organs of the body.
- Excellent for acidity in the form of sherbat with our organic jaggery pd & pinch of himalayan pink salt; Excellent for Digestive health,kills the harmful bacteria, protects the good bacteria in the stomach.
- Preferred substitute for tamarind in curries & other dishes like dals, kadhi, sherbat, smoothies, okra; Sour taste with sweet aroma; Mix with our cold pressed coconut oil & use for cure of cracked heels; To beat the body heat & for healthy heart.