- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Tamarind paste is high in vitamin C and several B vitamins along with potassium iron and phosphorus In tropical countries it has been used to break a fever and cool down the body Traditionally it is also employed to help with digestion issues relieve a sore throat and alleviate sunstroke.
- Tamarind contains a variety of biologically active phytochemical compounds which combines with the nutrients of tamarind act in synergy to produce its miraculous benefits.
- Used in South Asian cuisine including Indian and Thai It imparts a beautiful tangy sweet flavour to the dish Used in curries dals Used with coconut milk to balance the taste.