- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives or any other additives.
- Firstly good quality fresh organic tomatoes are handpicked, washed sliced & sun dried under strict administration & supervision to maintain the freshness , hygiene & cleanliness.
- Easy, convenient, NO hassle of cutting, chopping, time saver; Excellent for travelling, students living in rented spaces & cooking, people with heavy work hours; works well if less help available at home.
- Use as is or Soak it in hot water for 5 minutes & its ready to use ; Use it for daily veggies, dals, curries, pulav, marination, dips, soups, stews, burgers, biryani; Chef’s delight; Puree it for rajma, paneer etc; Use it in every dish to substitute fresh tomatoes.