- Glass Bottle;
- Our organic ghee is absolutely natural made from the milk of happy healthy DESI cows which feed on grass and organic fodder that comes from our organic farm
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using organic manure like animal excreta vegetable compost & neem cakes Our farmers use methods like crop rotation & hand weeding to maintain soil fertility and soil quality & to produce the wholesome crop which is very high in its nutrient content
- Ayurvedic healing food- extremely nourishing for all tissues of the body
- improves heart health, good for the joints
- keeps constipation at bay
- promotes intestinal health
- detoxifies the body
- stabilises the mood
- supports the health of good bacteria in the gut
- Ghee is known as a “medhya” substance as it increases mental reception, intellect and memory
- Pure, natural qualities, homemade
- No chemicals used to retain the fragrance
- No tablets used to increase the shelf life
- Gluten free.
- We make our ghee with traditional bilona method passed on by generations
- Milk is boiled, cooled, curd is set, churned to extract butter, Butter is then boiled to evaporate water and pure flavoursome, high in nutrition ghee is retained.
- Good source of vit A, D, E, Omega 3, Omega 6, calcium, iron. USES: All rounder- enhances your beauty, moisturiser, treat skin burns, sunburns or rashes
- cooking; mix herbs and prepare medicated ghee
- Melt 1 tsp of ghee in warm water each morning and take on an empty stomach upon awakening; Constipation-take 1-2 tsp of ghee melted in a cup of warm milk before bed
- For rejuvenation Mix 1 tsp of honey with 1 tsp of ghee and wash down with warm water.