- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED NO chemicals preservatives or solvent have been used in the extraction of oil from the sesame.
- Our organic sesame oil contains an antioxidant called sesamol which removes free radicals from the body Sesame oil can be used for cooking as it is rich in linoleic acid an essential fatty acid that is required for healthy blood arteries and nerves.
- While it requires a little – getting used to sesame oil is unique in its characteristics and once you start cooking with it you will learn that it can be used in many interesting ways to spruce up your everyday dishes Besides adding an extra dose of flavour it will also give a healthy spin to your food.
- In Ayurveda sesame oil is valued for its medicinal properties It is said to be good for the skin and often can be used the way it is for adult/ children’s massages as it penetrates deep into the skin to provide nourishment and helps relieve stress It is considered to be good for the hair as well It can also be used as a carrier/base oil for any aromatherapy essential oils.