- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- NO chemicals preservatives or solvent have been used in the extraction of oil from the mustard seeds.
- Firstly high quality of mustard seeds are selected which are then pressed to extract the oil to the maximum without undergoing any oxidation process The friction causing heat is closely monitored so that nutrients are retained while the extraction process is conducted The oil is then filtered to remove the impurities
- Natural mustard seed oil is known to improve the quality of hair as it is high in omega-3 fatty acids, it may help in hair growth and become healthier.You can also get even more benefits by creating a mustard oil towel wrap. Simply massage mustard seed oil into your scalp, then cover with a warm towel to help the oil penetrate into your skin and hair follicles; leave it on for 10–20 minutes.
- Natural Mustard oil is often applied externally especially during massages The oil has high levels of vitamin E which helps improve the skin health It is known to help protect the skin against free radical damage from ultraviolet light and pollution and can even help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles Additionally when rubbed into the skin the vitamin E in the oil can help promote circulation and immunity.