- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Refrigeration recommended.
- DIABETIC FRIENDLY, Long-acting source of energy
- keeps you full for a longer time; WEIGHTLOSS food
- According to nutritional experts the amino acids present in bajra are readily available and comparatively easily digestible than wheat grains
- High FIBER helps digestion and relieves CONSTIPATION.
- Rich in insoluble fibre, Rich in Vitamin B (Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, folate) that is B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B9, it also has minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc and selenium making it wholesome food to consume
- We grind our flour in small batches every week so that it retains the freshness and the nutrient quality of the wholesome grain
- Paranthas made with our Jowar flour with potato,onion green chilli & coriander is an excellent option for breakfast snack lunch / dinner; Alternatively it can be used for chakli, mathri, pizza base, cheela, lehsuni roti, uttapa, multigrain garlic roti.