- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Turning regular ragi grains into “sprouted ragi” can have some pretty intriguing nutritional benefits. Once, you soak the ragi grains and they hang out in water, they germinate, causing their outer layers to split open, allowing a dormant seed to become a live plant. When this happens, anti-nutrients break away, and the newly emerging sprout consumes some of the grain’s starches, thereby altering the food’s nutritional content to unbeatable benefits.
- Aids in WEIGHT LOSS, gives you a sense of satiety and keeps you full for a longer time; Reduces hunger
- Richest source of calcium Excellent for growing children Natural relaxant
- reduces bad cholesterol
- DIABETIC FRIENDLY: Contains high polyphenol and fibre which helps in keeping the glycemic index low
- We grind our flour in small batches every week so that it retains the freshness and the nutrient quality of the wholesome grain.
ENHANCED BIOAVAILABLE NUTRITION
- All the essential macronutrients – carbohydrates, fibers, fats and proteins, along with noteworthy levels of key micronutrients – vitamins and minerals. It has negligible levels of cholesterol and sodium
- The B complex vitamins – thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid as well as calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus are also found in ample amounts in ragi flour.
- Replace wheat roti for Ragi roti in your daily diet, It is more substantial, satisfying keeps you fuller for a longer time, Pancake cheela Porridge Idli Dosa, chocolate cakes, cookies, chips, bread etc