- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Aids in WEIGHT LOSS, gives you a sense of satiety and keeps you full for a longer time
- Reduces hunger
- Richest source of calcium Excellent for growing children Natural relaxant
- reduces bad cholesterol.
- Contains high polyphenol and fibre which helps in keeping the glycemic index low; We grind our flour in small batches every week so that it retains the freshness and the nutrient quality of the wholesome grain.
- All the essential macronutrients – carbohydrates, fibers, fats and proteins, along with noteworthy levels of key micronutrients – vitamins and minerals. It has negligible levels of cholesterol and sodium
- The B complex vitamins – thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid as well as calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus are also found in ample amounts in ragi flour.
- Replace wheat roti for Ragi roti in your daily diet, It is more substantial, satisfying keeps you fuller for a longer time, Pancake cheela Porridge Idli Dosa, chocolate cakes, cookies, chips, bread etc.