- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Ajwain is known for its wholesome qualities
- It relieves stomach ache; Helpful in cold asthma weight loss reduce gas & flatulence acidity & hyperacidity.
- Ajwain seeds increase gastro-intestinal secretions which enhances the efficiency of digestive functions
- Belonging to family Apiaceae is a highly valued medicinally important seed spice
- It possesses stimulant, antispasmodic and carminative properties and is used traditionally as an important remedial agent for flatulence atonic dyspepsia diarrhea abdominal tumors abdominal pains piles and bronchial problems lack of appetite galactogogue asthma and amenorrhoea
- It’s advisable to consume Ajwain water every day.
- Some Studies reveal that if somebody takes excessive beverages eating ajwain twice a day reduces craving
- Add 2 teaspoon of Ajwain seeds to approx 3 glasses of water and bring it to a boil;You could also add our organic Jeera for better results Once the water turns brown turn off the gas and cover the vessel
- Allow the decoction to cool down to room temperature. Drink this tea three times a day to improve digestion and to help resolve minor stomach aches
- Make a kadha or concoction of organic turmeric pd, jeera, ajwain, methi pd, ginger pd, moringa or wheat grass pd mix organic jaggery powder or stevia pd and consume luke warm
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using green manure like animal excreta, vegetable compost & neem cakes.
- Our farmers use methods like crop rotation & hand weeding to maintain soil fertility and soil quality & to produce the wholesome crop which is very high in its nutrient content.
- At our farms insects are controlled using natural methods like insect predators, good insects, traps, and crop rotation (to confuse the pests)
- Our method of farming works at the grassroots level preserving the reproductive and regenerative capacity of the soil, good plant nutrition.
- Our farmers & farming communities employ organic methods of farming, right from preparing the land, seed quality, planting the seeds, harvesting the crop, storing the crop to packaging.