- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Refrigeration recommended
- High in dietary fiber, excellent for WEIGHTLOSS.
- Plant based, very high in nutrient content.
- Best source of omega3, rich source of alpha linolenic acid which can only be obtained from the food we eat.
- It stabilises blood sugar, boosts dental health, digestion, bone health, hair growth.
- Known to decrease cholesterol. Refrigeration recommended.
- Contains healthy fats like polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega-6,fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, anti oxidant, sesamol and sesamin known for preventing chronic diseases.
- Sprinkle toasted seeds on hot or cold porridge, salad, smoothie, sandwich, raita.
- Great to consume in between meals. Combine flax seeds, white til and black til.
- Use whole seeds or ground – Consume every morning with water or use in the dough for cake, chapaties, cookies, burgers, crackers, bagels & bread.