- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Refrigeration recommended.
- Loaded with fiber, protein, omega3, calcium, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, iron, calcium, thiamin, manganese, zinc, phosphorous, B vitamins, folate and riboflavin, GLUTEN FREE.
- SOAK chia seeds and top it up in any fruit juice, cold coffee, salad, pudding, porridge, breads, muffins, cereals, shakes, dessert, granola, Grow plant in your pot at home and enjoy the microgreens in your salad or smoothie.
- Boosts IMMUNITY, body metabolism, aids in digestion, WEIGHT LOSS, Omega- 3 dose, maintains blood sugar and cholesterol; It’s tiny but mighty; chia seed is a SUPERFOOD and one of the most nutritious food on this planet