- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives
- Specially recommended for people with DIABETES, enriched with antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in our body, preventing the risk of diseases.
- Packed with iron, fiber, vitamin B, and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium; Very low in GLUTEN.
- Poha, Cook with bell peppers,mushrooms and cheese , coating for the cutlets.
- Our Red rice poha is high in nutrition, Rice is first parboiled then flattened by pounding to remove the husk and dried The drying process takes about 2 days During this process partial fermentation takes place thereby bringing forth probiotic bacteria (making it beneficial for the gut helping in the absorption of nutrients) and additional B-Vitamins.