- Certified organic.
- Our farmers practise ancient natural vedic style of farming using vegetable compost, neem cakes.
- No chemicals pesticides & preservatives.
- Carbohydrates and micro-nutrients such as selenium, folate & thiamine.
- Grown in the natural soil which is nourished by natural cow and goat dung manure This rice adds to the nutrition and fibre content with all the benefits of basmati rice Ayurveda advises long-grained and aromatic basmati rice It is pure and nutritious while balancing physiology Basmati rice builds body tissue and is very rich in prana or vital bio-energ
- Great food for people wanting a gluten-free option and it contains negligible fat. Our Chemical free Basmati rice can be cooked in an amazing variety of ways Usually this kind of rice is used to cook special saffron infused pulao biryani and sweet rice pudding with fruits milk and speckled with a dash of ghee. It can also be combined with beans nuts cottage cheese and vegetables for wholesome and nutritious dishe
- Rice can also be spiced with a variety of herbs such as basil cardamom fennel etc
- Steamed rice, biryani, pulao, continental dishes, fried rice