- Grown & procured from the local farms
- Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming using vegetable compost neem cakes
- NO CHEMICALS PESTICIDES & PRESERVATIVE
- Natural deep purple colour.
- Our kokum is not chemically processed. The juice of kokum is not discarded, in fact it is soaked in its own juices for many days & many times so that all the nutrients are retained. It is a long & labour intensive process. LIMITED STOCK.
- Powerful antioxidant helps to combat well known diseases caused by free radical damage; Promotes cell regeneration & maintains the cell of different organs of the body.
- Our Turmeric contains CURCUMIN with powerful medicinal properties
- Curcumin is a natural anti-Inflammatory compound.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the antioxidant capacity of the Body.
- The health benefits of coriander include its use in the treatment of skin inflammation, high cholesterol levels, diarrhoea, mouth ulcers, anaemia, indigestion & skin disorders.
- Make a kadha or concoction of organic turmeric pd, methi pd, ginger pd, moringa or wheat grass pd mix organic jaggery powder or stevia pd and consume luke warm. Prepare Delicious turmeric latte Blend one tablespoon of our organic turmeric powder with little our organic ginger powder, brown sugar, cinnnamon powder, 8 soaked almonds, a glass of water for vegan or milk in a smoothie blender till everything is well blended. Consume for immunity and good health.
- Jeera is an excellent source of iron, manganese, phosphorus. It has a spicy, sweet, aroma and is very readily used in Indian cooking to baghar the lentils. It is also added to many appetisers and beverages. Roasted and ground jeera provides a beautiful flavour when added to curd, chhaas, vegetables, kabuli chana.